Guide of Cruise Ship Carnival Panorama
As they say “choose fun” and you will onboard the Carnival Panorama, it is 322m-long, has a width of 37m and it has a gross tonnage of 133,500. It can accommodate up to 4,020 passengers plus 1,470 crew members, it’s non stop fun on a total of 15 massive decks. It is one of the latest cruise ships within the now 26 or so cruise ships in the Carnival Lines fleet.
You can usually take cruise around Mexico’s Pacific coast from the port of Long Beach, California stopping at Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and more ports along the away.
The Carnival Panorama is often seen in Long Beach with the historic Queen Mary liner within the backdrop. The cruise ship is that the 3rd member of the cruise Carnival Vista platform of ships, joining the nearly identical 2016 cruise Carnival Vista and therefore the 2018 cruise Carnival Horizon.
This vessel has lucky number hull 6272, the cruise ship was built by the Marghera-based Fincantieri shipyard which is near Venice, Italy.
The cruise ship has 14 guest decks that are connected via 3 wide stair towers & 16 elevators. All cruise ships within the Carnival fleet sport the line’s trademarked whale-tail funnel designed by former cruise ship Carnival architect Joseph Farcus.
The vessel is propelled by 6 MAN diesel that drives twin ABB azipods to supply 18 knots 21 miles per hr high speed. Wheel of Fortune Vanna White fame served because of the godmother during a christening gala ceremony held aboard the cruise ship on 11 December 2019.
The cruise ship features many forward-facing terraces that are ideal once the cruise ship is entering scenic cruising spaces. The terrace on 9 Deck, 1 level above the bridge. The 9 Deck terrace actually extends slightly over the edges of the cruise ship, providing an excellent view of the cruise ship massive superstructure and therefore the 5 Deck outdoor promenades.
CARNIVAL PANORAMA CASINO
The casino onboard has hundreds of slot machines and table games, you will find all your gambling needs are catered for on deck four of the Carnival Panorama.
You can play all the popular table games like poker, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more.
The latest and greatest slot and pokies machines from IGT, Aristocrat, Aruze, Konami, Bally and more can be played.
They also have many jackpot games from Bally, IGT and many of the popular Aristocrat Lightning Link slots also are available on most Carnival cruise ship casinos.
Don’t forget to join in some of the casino tournaments as some huge prizes are on offer.
Normally the slot machines will be available for players at 9:00 am, some of the more popular table games open up at about 10:00 am. The full casino operation will be open from midday to 3:00 am. The casino opens only while at sea when in international waters.
The casino also has a bar to have nice drink at while visiting the gaming area.
The casino also has scratch-off games and that cash claw pick-up parlour game that can grab you a big wad of cash bills, well in your dreams 🙂
CARNIVAL PANORAMA ACTIVITIES
At the very top of the cruise ship are 2 massive water slides, the 300 foot Blue Fun and therefore the 455 foot Red Fun, which are a part of the WaterWorks water park that also as well as a gallon 300 PowerDrencher dunking bucket.
Serenity is an adults-only enclave on Serenity 15 Deck featuring clam-shell seating, cushioned loungers, 2 large whirlpools, and its own bar space.
Accessed from aft Spa 14 Deck, the SkyRide is a suspended open-air cycling experience that stretches around the cruise ship’s aft top deck spaces. In addition to SkyRide, there’s a ropes course that surrounds the Skygreens sports deck space.
The 2 big slides deliver guests to the bottom of the cruise ship Carnival WaterWorks space on Waterworks, Spa, and Sports 12 Deck. 12 The deck continues with sunning terraces that surround the midships Carnival Seaside Theater area.
The Skygreens sports space is found at the bottom of the funnel on 12 Deck as well as a game of oversized chess, mini-golf course, different games, and an outside lounge area.
The Skycourt is at the 12 Deck aft end and has a volleyball, basketball, and soccer court. A jogging track encircles the aft portion of 12 Deck and has outdoor fitness equipment. 7 times around the track equals a mile, you can always stop halfway for a beer if needed 🙂
A view over the aft pool space on 10 decks from 12 Deck. A shaded terrace with full-length loungers & cushioned chairs surrounds the cruise ship Carnival Seaside Theater space on 11 Deck. The lowest or 10 deck level of the cruise ship Carnival Seaside Theater has many open sunning areas beneath a 292 square-foot LED screen.
A big pool within the Carnival Seaside Theater midst is surrounded by a shallow basin with palapas on either side. The aft Pool on 10 Deck is surrounded by open sunning space and 2 whirlpools. The Clubhouse is an inside youth center with ping pong, mini bowling, and video games on aft 12 Deck.
Camp Ocean is a youth center for teenagers ages 2 -11 on aft 11 Deck, one among many playrooms in Camp Ocean. Placed on 7 and 6 Decks, the Sky Zone is a 3 thousand square-foot indoor trampoline park. The hourly charge is 5 dollars per child or adult guest. For tweens and teenagers ages 12-14, Circle C is found on forward 6 Deck. It has a DJ booth & a dance floor also a lounge area with an outsized TV for movie screenings and more.
Club O2 is a dedicated teen center on forwarding 6 Deck. The Warehouse Video Arcade is on forwarding 6 Deck near Club O2 & Circle C. The upper level of the Carnival Panorama Atrium is on 5 Deck. Its centerpiece is an LED fixture funnel-shaped known as the Dreamscape which will be programmed with many other themes over each cruise.
Pixels digital photo gallery lines the starboard passage on 5 Deck. Dreams Studio is a formal portrait gallery on the starboard side of 5 Deck. The Liquid Lounge is a double-deck showroom on forwarding 5 and 4 Decks.
The middle level of the Carnival Panorama Atrium follows the Liquid Lounge on 4 Deck, it’s lined with outlets on either side.
The Limelight Lounge is a seat 385 venue that’s house to Carnival’s famous Punchliner Comedy Club. The lowest level of the Carnival Panorama Atrium is house to a dance floor.
The fully equipped salon provides nail & hair treatments on forwarding Spa (14) Deck. The Fitness Center is simply forward of the Cloud 9 Spa on 12 Deck. A spinning and aerobics room adjoins the Fitness Center on 12 Deck. The Cloud 9 Spa entrance is on forwarding 12 Deck.
Cloud 9 Spa has women’s changing rooms & men’s (shown). A traditional Finnish sauna is in each of the changing rooms. The lounge and relaxation area within the Cloud 9 Spa.
The Cloud 9 Spa features a thermal suite with many steam choices, heated mosaic loungers & a thalassotherapy pool. There is an infrared sauna within the Cloud 9 Spa. Several of the medical care rooms within the Cloud 9 Spa have a sea view. A couple’s therapy rooms within the Cloud 9 Spa is available also.
The Guest Services Desk is adjacent to the lowest level of the Carnival Panorama Atrium on 3 Deck. The Panorama Adventures shore excursion desk is across from the Guest Services Desk on 3 Deck.
THE CARNIVAL PANORAMA EATS & DRINKS
You are going on a diet the day your step off the cruise, i kid you not. The food onboard is just awesome, well too awesome in fact. They also have lots of nice bars onboard to keep you with a cocktail in your hand at all times – it’s 5 o’clock somewhere right 🙂
Cruise ship cuisine quality has come a long way over the years and therefore Carnival is well renowned for its great food options at all times while on the high seas.
- The famous Blue Iguana tequila bar is found on the port side of the cruise ship Carnival Seaside Theater on 10 Deck.
- The Red Frog rum bar is on the starboard side of the cruise ship Carnival Seaside Theater on 10 Deck.
- The port/aft corner of the cruise ship Carnival Seaside Theater on 10 Deck is home to the Blue Iguana Cantina, an authentic style of Mexican eatery.
- In the starboard/ aft corner of the 10 Deck level of the cruise ship Carnival Seaside Theater,
- Guys Burger Joint is a Guy Fieri-sponsored eatery.
- The Pizzeria del Capitano is an authentic style of Neapolitan pizzeria on port/aft 10 Deck.
- The Lido Bar serves the aft Pool space on 10 Deck.
- The Seafood Shack serves up fresh seafood on the 10 Deck starboard/aft side.
- On 5 promenade decks, a totally encircling outdoor promenade deck extends over the side of the cruise ship. It offers al fresco seating for many dining venues & lounges also an outside walkway that’s on the brink of the ocean.
- On aft 5 Deck, the Havana Pool space has an alfresco bar and 2 whirlpools, additionally to a pool.
- Ji Ji Asian Kitchen is a complete service Asian Restaurant 68-seating guests on aft 11 Deck.
- Cucina Del Capitano is a seat 80 Italian restaurant on aft 11 Deck. It has pictures and memorabilia from Carnival’s earlier cruise ships.
- The Lido Marketplace on 10 Deck 496- seats guests and contains a salad bar, a deli, gelato, comfort food, and different stations.
- Many outlets, as well as the Cherry on Top candy shop, line the Deck 5 level of the Carnival Panorama Atrium.
- The seat 42 Library Bar, which features a sort of wine dispensers also books, follows the Carnival Panorama Atrium on starboard 5 Deck. Extra seating is often found outside on the promenade.
- The seat 88 Piano Bar 88 is found on the 5 Deck port side.Bonsai Teppanyaki is adjacent to the Bonsai Sushi restaurant on 5 Deck.
- Bonsai Sushi accommodates guests 80 on 5 Deck. A 2nd Dreamscape fixture rises up to 5 Deck from the Casino Bar on 4 Deck.
- Fahrenheit 555 is that the cruise ship Carnival Panorama’s seat 116 steakhouses. It’s placed on port 5 Deck.
- The Alchemy Bar is across from Bonsai Sushi and Fahrenheit 555 on 5 Deck.
- A custom brewery is found inside Guy’s Pig and Anchor Smokehouse Bar-B-Que Brewhouse.
VIEW THE FOOD OPTIONS BELOW
- Guy’s Pig and Anchor Smokehouse Bar-B-Que Brewhouse is a Guy Fieri-sponsored eatery featuring style- barbecue courses and craft beers that are brewed onboard. Table settings at Guy’s have rustic-style eating utensils and no but 4 sorts of barbecue sauce.
- The JavaBlue Cafe is the go-to for light snacks, espresso drinks and vitamin water on 5 Deck. Including exterior seating, the Ocean Plaza is a seat 417 lounges and bar on 5 Deck.
- The Havana Bar is found at the 5 Deck aft end and surrounded by the Havana neighborhood of accommodations.
- Another 1st for the cruise ship Carnival Panorama is that the Heroes Tribute Bar on 4 Deck. Dedicated to the United States military veterans & personnel, it replaces the SkyBox Sports Bars had on the Carnival Horizon & Carnival Vista.
- The lowest level of the Carnival Panorama Atrium is home to a BAR.
- The Horizons Dining Room is found on midships Deck 3. the traditional single-deck restaurant 702-seats guests in each of 2 seatings. Located within the galley, the Chef’s Table is an additional tariff, deluxe, 16-seat dining venue.
- Located on aft Decks four and three, the Vista Dining Room is a traditional restaurant that wills 1,474-seat guests.
THE CARNIVAL PANORAMA STATEROOMS
No matter what your budget you will find a comfy and well equipped room for your cruise on the Carnival Panorama.
Interior staterooms are the foremost economically priced on the cruise ship Carnival Panorama and, like most of the cruise ship’s staterooms, will be configured with 2 twins or a king. Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony staterooms have modular washrooms with a shower.
Ocean View staterooms have either an image window or portholes.Balcony staterooms have an identical layout to Ocean Views. Standard balconies have room for 2 small chairs and a coffee table.
Suites of the Ocean are much wider than standard staterooms and have a living space with a settee bed that’s across from the bedroom space. Ocean Suite washrooms have a shower/ tub combination & double sinks. Ocean Suites even have a little walk-in closet area. Ocean Suite balconies have room for 3 chairs and a coffee table.
Grand Suites are much bigger than ocean Suites but have an identical bedroom & living space arrangement. Grand Suite washrooms have a whirlpool tub. The Grand Suite washroom has been modified for disabled access. Grand Suites have an outsized walk-in closet and dressing area. Grand Suites have exclusively long balconies.
The cruise ship Carnival Panorama has many neighborhoods of accommodation, as well as the Family Harbor, which features its own personal lounge space. Family Harbor staterooms have a deep-sea inspired view, as well as this Interior with Family Harbor Sea View with a cove balcony. Because of their place within the cruise ship’s hull, cove-style balconies have a solid bulwark rather than a glass balcony.
A Family Suite with a lounge that will be partitioned from the bedroom with a curtain of light-blocking. Family Suites have 2 washrooms, 1st with a half tub & sink. The 2nd washroom in a Family Suite features a sink, washroom and shower compartment.
The aft Deck 5 deck (5) Promenade portion is dedicated to the Havana Pool, Lounge & Bar area and features staterooms a bloc with décor of Cuban-themed. The Cabana stateroom, which features a cabana area that exposes to the promenade deck (5).
Havana Suites have bedrooms that are separated from the living room via an outsized, slatted screen. Cabanas are separated from the promenade deck (5) by a little fence.
The cruise ship Carnival Panorama has disabled access staterooms in many sections, as well as Family Harbor Interior. Most disabled-access stateroom washrooms have a roll-in shower & modified controls.