Wheres the Gold online slot seamlessly mixes gold rush motifs of old in a familiar slot setting. The result is astronomically excellent and engaging gameplay due in part to both themes’ close connection with each other. After all, aren’t slot players also consistently searching for that elusive (at least, for most of us) gold?
Every press of the Spin button can be compared with a forty-niner digging and panning for gold. Big wins are equal to gold nuggets. Indeed, however separate the two experiences are, the thrills are undoubtedly very similar no matter how you play it.
Paylines & Rules Free Where’s the Gold
Wheres the Gold is composed of 5 reels, 3 rows, and payline bets that can reach up to 25. It’s possible for the player to choose his desired bet per line as well as his preferred paylines to play in every spin.
Left to right is the direction used to count winning combinations, and separate wins are summed up after they are won. Only the highest win would be counted for each payline that you have bet on.
Symbols included in this slot game are aptly common tools and images that give players a trip down nostalgia lane, particularly in California’s Gold Rush of 1849. Nonetheless, this slot does incorporate traditional symbols as well.
- Standard symbols – these symbols are what one would commonly find on slot games. J, Q, K, and A are the ones that Wheres the Gold’s developers chose to add. By simply referring to the game’s paytable in its Info window, you’ll see that these symbols yield the least rewards with a winning of-a-kind formation.
- Unique symbols – aptly so, these symbols are represented by prime items and characters that gained prominence during the Gold Rush of the 1800s. These are Shovel & Pick-axe, Wagon, Mine Entrance, and the Prospector.
- Big pays of note – You may notice that most of these symbols are lined with or composed of gold, which is simply attuned with this slot’s overall theme. These symbols are this slot’s most profitable icons as well, as can be readily perused from this slot’s paytable and if one is to compare them with standard symbol formations. A five-of-a-kind combination of Prospector
- Wild and scatter symbols – wild symbols in this game are special in such a way that there’s more than one type of it; they also don’t appear on the regular games. This is because almost all the standard and unique symbols become Wild symbols once you activate this game’s scatter bonus feature. Its scatter symbol is a Dynamite, which you need get 3, 4, or 5 of in order to trigger the said feature.
Special Features of Where’s the Gold
- Players should keep their fingers crossed ad hope to get 3 or more scatter symbols because its Free Spins and Wild Transform features are certainly what makes this slot game extra rewarding.
- Once it’s triggered, players are allowed to choose from a number of caricature-like characters. Each of these characters rewards a specific number of Gold Nuggets that appear on corresponding windows.
- This number, in turn, determines the amount of bonus spins that you can possibly earn (up to a maximum off 10 can be won). Windows that players select also contain symbols, which promptly turn into Wild gold symbols (3 symbols are usually transformed). More variety in Wilds means more chances of winning big in every bonus spin.
This is one cracker Aristocrat slot machine, loved by millions all over the world. Play Where’s the Gold for free or for some real money gaming if you get the chance. Yeeee Haaa!
**Review of the free online PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android version of Where’s the Gold slots by Aristocrat**